If you have general questions, please contact a Local Office or call the toll-free numbers below.
Contact a Local Office
To contact a local office with questions/inquires, visit our Office Locator and enter your Zip Code for the phone number of an ABM office near you.
ABM Employee Benefits
ABM Employee Payroll & Garnishments
800-874-0780, option 5
Request a Replacement W-2 Form
Effective February 1, 2013, W-2 Form Reprints for tax year 2012, are available online through ADP, 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. You may also reprint 2010 and 2011 at any time.
To receive a W-2 Form Reprint, please follow the instructions below:
You must visit https://w2.adp.com and register online. Upon registration, you will be able to access and print a duplicate W-2 statement.
You will need an email address and a printer to get started.
How to Register Online for ADP W-2 Services:
- Go to https://w2.adp.com
- Click "Register Now"
- Enter the Registration Pass Code which is: ABMW2-online
- Select "NEXT" at the bottom of the screen
- Enter your Name, Full Social Security Number, and Birth Date
- Select W-2 Services as the Service
The following information is required:
- Employee ID # (your Social Security Number) not your ABM employee ID
- Company Code which is WY1
- Your ABM email address (or a personal email address you may provide)
- Employee Zip Code (the first 5 digits only)
- Tax Year (which is 2012)
During the registration process, you will be assigned a system generated User ID, and prompted to select a unique password. Your password must contain between 8 to 20 characters and at least one alpha and one numeric character.
Be sure to write down the system assigned User ID number and create a password that you will remember. A confirmation of registration email will be sent to the email address you enter during registration.
If you have moved and did not notify ABM, please use the address that was printed on your last paycheck.
If you are unable to access the free online form, please complete and mail this printable form with a $5.00 money order to receive your replacement W-2 in the mail.
ABM Employee Policy Handbook
Please click on the hyperlink below to access your ABM Employee Policy Handbook. You will need your username and password to access the handbook. If you don't remember your username and password, please contact your local HR representative for assistance. The ABM Staff & Management Handbook is available in English. The Service Worker handbook is available in the following languages: English, Spanish and Polish.
ABM's Mission, Vision and Values are the foundation for our policies and can be found in the front of the handbook along with policies that cover a wide variety of topics from the ABM Code of Business Conduct and Ethics to how jobs are posted. It is every employee’s responsibility to understand ABM’s expectations and policies. While these policies apply to most employees, applicable Collective Bargaining agreements or state law will take precedence over ABM policy if in conflict.
Please note: If you get a notification, after clicking one of the links below, that there is a problem with the site's security certificate, you may safely ignore the warning and continue to the site. There are no problems with the Employee Handbooks.
Employment and Wage Verification Process
ABM uses InVerify for its employment and wage verification. Verification includes:
- Employment history - dates of employment (hire and term date (if applicable), and
- Wage information
Logon to www.Inverify.net to obtain employment and wage verification. Employees will need to provide you:
- ABM company code - 112200
- Employee social security number
- If applicable, and income key
*Note: If you are not registered on InVerify's website, you will need to logon to www.Inverify.net and follow steps outlined before access is granted.
InVerify Client Support can be reached at (866) 295-7363 ext. 7 or via their website at www.Inverify.net and are available during the following hours:
- Monday - Friday 6AM - 5PM (PT)
- Monday - Friday 7AM - 6PM (MT)
- Monday - Friday 8AM - 7PM (CT)
- Monday - Friday 9AM - 8PM (ET)
After hours voicemail with next day follow-up service.
File A Report / Compliance Hotline
To report incidents of possible fraud, theft, or misconduct, as well as potential discriminatory, harassing or retaliatory conduct in the workplace, please select one of the following:
(1) Call the ABM Compliance Hotline at 1-877-ALERT 04 (1-877-253-7804). The Hotline is staffed 24 hours per day, 7 days per week and specialists are available to take calls in any language. Reports can be made anonymously and are also accepted online at https://abmhotline.ethicspoint.com.
- Reports are taken by an unbiased vendor and are forwarded in a secure and confidential manner to an appropriate Human Resources professional for prompt investigation.; or
(2) Your local Human Resources representative or regional HR Director; or
(3) The Employee Relations unit at ABM at (415) 351-4367.