Southern Management offers a wide range of school building maintenance and facility services to K-12 school systems across the southern United States. Our approach is centered on partnering with you to develop customized solutions for your school facility maintenance needs. We know that no one understands your facilities like you do, so we start by listening to your needs and objectives, and perform a no-cost assessment. Based on the assessment, our experienced school building maintenance team will work with you to develop a tailored plan, offering stand-alone services or customizable facilities solutions including janitorial and custodial services, grounds maintenance, building maintenance, engineering, supply service, disaster response and more.
Southern Management School Facility Maintenance Services
As a regionally-focused school facility maintenance company, we provide you with the following:
- Client service that is built on relationship-building and partnership
- More than 35 years of experience in managing school building maintenance for districts like yours
- A strong commitment to on-site management
- Cost-effective, efficient and innovative solutions
- Operationally-minded management, using cutting-edge technology
- Responsive, frequent communication
- Flexibility to adjust to your district's changing school building maintenance needs
We are also able to offer you the resources of our Fortune 500 parent, ABM, including:
- Buying power to keep equipment and supply costs low
- Extensive support for emergencies or special school facility maintenance projects
- A variety of employee benefits packages
- Cutting-edge technology to help us work more efficiently at lower costs
Find out how we can take care of your schools and reduce your operating costs.
Call us at 888-711-2772 or click here to contact us.