ABM's GreenCare® program continues to set the facility solutions industry standard for sustainability practices. Not only do we provide our clients with leading 'green' solutions, but we walk the walk by focusing on corporate sustainability from an internal perspective. Recently, ABM released its corporate sustainability report, one of the only facility service companies in the industry to do so.
Read our Corporate Sustainability Report in Flipbook or PDF format by clicking here.
Did You Know?
- ABM publicly discloses to the Carbon Disclosure Project.
- ABM is a member of the United Nations Global Compact.
- Nearly 55% of the tonnage of consumable paper products that ABM purchases for our customers exceeds the 20% postconsumer recycled content level.
- ABM GreenCare® is implemented in over 348 million square feet, with 172 million square feet of that space LEED Certified.
- ABM has 47 strategically located distributors provide an efficient locally-based way for our employees to order and receive the products used in our daily service delivery to clients.
- ABM uses a print-on-demand system with FSC certified paper for our Marketing Collateral.
- Approximately 43% of ABM's workforce is paid electronically through direct deposit.
- ABM has reduced its physical server footprint by nearly 75% through our virtualization project.