As a service industry leader, ABM recognizes the importance of our employees’ health and wellness. We are committed to providing a high quality, competitive employee benefit program which is designed to address our employees' benefit needs. Our benefit package is regularly reviewed and modified to ensure we offer those benefits most valuable to both the employee and their family.
Form 1095-C – Employer-Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage
ABM will send a new tax Form 1095-C to all current and former full-time employees that were offered health coverage in 2015. The form contains information about what coverage meeting the requirements of the Affordable Care Act was offered to you by ABM. If you were covered by UHC the form will also include information about who was covered and when.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO KEEP 1095-C FOR YOUR RECORDS, BUT IT IS STRICTLY INFORMATIONAL AND DOES NOT NEED TO BE ATTACHED TO YOUR INCOME TAX RETURN.
Additional information is available from the IRS or the ABM Benefits Center.
Employees may be eligible for one or more of the following:
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- Limited Benefit Plan (LBP), or
- Union sponsored healthcare plans
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Voluntary Supplemental Life & AD&D Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
Financial & Retirement Benefits
ABM also offers our employees an opportunity to participate in our:
- 401(k) Employee Savings Plan, and
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) which allows employees to purchase Company stock at a discount
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Pre-Tax Commuter Transit and Parking Program
- Workers' Compensation Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Sick and Bereavement Days
- Market Place Discount Mall
Note: Service Worker benefits are provided consistent with their employment and/or client contract.
Learn more on employee information by visiting our contact us section