With over 100 years of facility solutions experience, we continue to serve thousands of clients across the U.S. and in over 20 international locations. ABM offers:
ABM is one of the largest facility management services providers in the U.S. We offer state-of-the-art, dependable building maintenance services cost effectively. Our substantial base of long-term clients demonstrates the importance that we place on building enduring relationships.
As an ABM client, you have the advantage of obtaining multiple services under one contract with a single point of contact, making it easy for you to outsource these functions without administrative headaches. We provide any combination of services on a local, regional or national basis.
In everything we do, you’ll see how we’ve earned a reputation for integrity and high levels of performance. For the next 100 years, we’re dedicated to maintaining that reputation and keeping our clients happy.
ABM’s Professionalism and Work Ethic and What it Means to You
Clients who have been with us for decades will tell you that we have a service-focused mentality. ABM’s work ethic centers on:
- A needs-based approach. Clients come to us for lasting and reliable facility management solutions. They know we understand their everyday demands and real estate strategy. We provide a needs-based approach to delivering services. We’re proud of our expertise, but have built our business on listening to our clients.
- Our company values. Our relationship with you will be built on respect, integrity and collaboration. We seek innovation and are dedicated to excellence. It’s something not open to compromise. Every employee at ABM knows this and puts it into action at every job site.
- Innovation. We make every effort to not only lead, but to transform the industry through our knowledge, integrity, professionalism and technology, so that we can expertly handle anything you ask of us.
- Value-added relationships. We conduct business in a way that instills a sense of confidence in our clients. It’s something that reaches beyond ABM’s service competence; it’s a sense of security. You’ll know you chose wisely when you choose ABM.
Not just a philosophy. It’s how we do business.
ABM will never go into a bidding war if it means selling out on our values. You may find a cheaper, short-term solution from one of our competitors, but in the long run, “cheap” and “short-term” can cost more money than doing it the RIGHT way. We don’t believe in shortcuts when it comes to safety, proper procedure, compliance and environmental concerns.
Respecting our employees
We employ nearly 100,000 skilled and hardworking people. We have nothing but the greatest respect for them. ABM meets and exceeds legal, union and staff demands for safe working conditions and career mobility. ABM treats everyone justly and fairly. When employees are happy, we know they’ll do their best for our clients.
Strong financials mean the ability to offer you more.
Our 2013 revenues of approximately $4.8 billion was earned by faithfully serving thousands of commercial, industrial, institutional and retail facilities in hundreds of cities. ABM is one of the largest facility solutions providers on the New York Stock Exchange. Our subsidiaries are leaders in their respective fields and are capable of organic and acquisition growth. Our size, operational infrastructure and financial strength enable us to offer clients a level of sophistication that translates into savings and peace of mind.
Facility solutions are often viewed as a commodity… something to bid out, with the lowest bidder winning. However, after working with ABM, our clients now view us as a valuable partner in their businesses.
From our humble beginnings as a window washing business in 1909 to every relationship we have today – from our facility managers, janitors, maintenance technicians, security guards, landscapers, parking attendants and other service workers to our largest clients – we consistently uphold our philosophy of doing things right.
ABM… Building Value for your buildings, facilities and business.
Industry Organizations & Affiliations
We are an active member and participant in several professional and trade organizations, including:
- American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE)
- American Society of Heating Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Building Services Contractors Association International (BSCAI)
- Commercial Real Estate Women Network (CREW)
- Corporate Real Estate Network (CoreNet)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- International Association of Corporate Real Estate Executives (NACORE)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- International Downtown Association (IDA)
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA)
- International Sanitary Supply Association (ISSA)
- National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO)
- National Association of Energy Service Companies (NAESCO)
- Professional Retail Store Maintenance Association (PRSM)
- Society of American Military Engineers (SAME)
- Stadium Managers Association (SMA)
- US Green Building Council (USGBC)