ABM W-2 Information

ABM will mail 2017 W-2 Wage and Tax Statements no later than January 31st as required by law. W-2s will be mailed to the address on file as of January 5th. Please allow time for your W-2 to arrive via US mail before requesting a replacement. Requests for replacement W-2s will not be processed until after the second week of February.

If you wish to update your mailing address, please contact your local Human Resource Dept. If your mailing address was incorrect prior to January 5th, your W-2 form may be undelivered, and you may need to request a replacement W-2 after the second week of February.

View, Print, or Requesting Your W-2

For the 2017 tax year, current and former employees can access their W-2s online using the ePrintview System, however you must be registered. For instructions on how to retrieve your W-2 online, please call 855-226-3676 to speak with a representative.

How to Request a Replacement W-2

The Replacement W-2 Request Form (PDF) must be completed, signed, and returned with a legible copy of a government issued identification (ID) card for verification purposes. Request forms can be submitted via email or through U.S. mail to the addresses listed below. No W-2s will be reissued without proper photo ID. If you need a replacement W-2 that is older than 2017, please follow the instructions below.

*Processing fees may apply.*

Where to Send Request Forms

ABM Industries, Inc.
Attn: W2 Processing
14141 Southwest Freeway Suite 425
Sugarland, TX 77478

Please note: Due to volume, it could take up to 14 days to receive your replacement W-2. Please do not submit multiple requests during this time, as it may cause a delay in processing your original request.

Cost for Replacement W-2s

*Processing fees apply for years prior to 2017 (See Replacement Request Form)*

Contact Information:

ABM W-2 Processing
14141 Southwest Freeway Suite 425
Sugar Land, TX 77478

1-855-226-3676 (English)
1-713-776-6062 (Spanish Only)