If you have general questions, please contact a Local Office or call the toll-free numbers below.
Contact a Local Office
To contact a local office with questions/inquires, visit our Office Locator and enter your Zip Code for the phone number of an ABM office near you.
ABM Employee Benefits
ABM Employee Garnishments
Select Option 2 (for ABM Payroll, Banking, Garnishments & Payroll Tax),
Then press 3 (for Garnishments).
For Payroll or Human Resources questions, contact your local office (use the search tool above).
Retrieve a Pay Stub
For those employees participating in the ABM Online Pay Stub solution, CLICK HERE for a guide to provide you with the basic quick-start information needed to log in and access your electronic documents in no time at all. The instructions provided highlight the steps for logging into the Doculivery system with a unique User ID and Password to access your online pay advices and setup notification options with just a few quick clicks!
Select one of the following:
www.doculivery.com/abm - for all ABM Employees except Airserv
www.doculivery.com/airserv - for Airserv Employees
You must be enrolled to successfully login and retrieve a paystub online. If you are not currently participating in the Online Pay Advice solution but would like to, please contact your local HR department.
View/Print W-2/Reprint W-2s for Previous Years or Request a Replacement W-2
W-2 forms for tax year 2014 are now available online through ADP W-2 Services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You may also download and reprint W-2 forms 2011, 2012, and 2013 at any time. Note: A paper copy of the 2014 W-2s will be postmarked by February 2, 2015 and mailed.
In order to access your W-2s online on the ADP W-2 Services site, you must be registered. If you have previously registered, but do not recall your login credentials or your account is locked, please contact your local payroll manager or the Shared Services Center Atlanta (SSCA) to be reset. SSCA Email: ABMW2@abm.com or SSCA W-2 Hotline: 1-855-226-3676
ADP W-2 Registration Instructions:
Click Here for Spanish version
You will need an email address and a printer.
Go to https://w2.adp.com
- Click "Register Now"
- Enter the Registration Pass Code which is: ABMW2-online
- Select "NEXT" at the bottom of the screen
- Enter your First Name, Last Name
- Service Name and Document: Select W-2 Services as the Service, if not listed
- Year of W-2: 2014
- Control #:
- Employee ID: (your Social Security Number) not your ABM employee ID
- Company Code: WY1
- Employee’s Zip Code: Employee Zip Code (the first 5 digits only)
- Employee’s Social SSA Number: Enter Social Security Number
- Type It Again: Enter your Social Security Number again
- Select “CONFIRM” at the bottom of the page
- You will receive a message that the system has found your name. If The name listed is yours, proceed with registration. If it is not your name, check your entries and correct accordingly.
- Follow the prompts to enter the remaining fields, such as an email address and phone number.
- You will be assigned a system generated UserID and will be prompted to enter (create) and re-enter a password, as well as answer secret questions, in the event you forget your login credentials.
Be sure to write down the system assigned User ID number and create a password that you will remember. A confirmation of registration email will be sent to the email address you enter during registration.
Note: If you have previously registered online, you will receive the following message:
“You have already registered for ADP Services. Use the Forgot Your Password or Forgot Your UserID Links, if needed.“
If you have moved and did not notify ABM, please use the zip code for the last address that was printed on your last paycheck of 2014.
If you are unable to access the free online form, please complete and mail this printable form with a $5.00 money order to receive your replacement W-2 in the mail.
ABM Employee Policy Handbook
Please click on the hyperlink below to access your ABM Employee Policy Handbook. You will need your username and password to access the handbook. If you don't remember your username and password, please contact your local HR representative for assistance. The ABM Staff & Management Handbook is available in English. The Service Worker handbook is available in the following languages: English, Spanish and Polish.
ABM's Mission, Vision and Values are the foundation for our policies and can be found in the front of the handbook along with policies that cover a wide variety of topics from the ABM Code of Business Conduct and Ethics to how jobs are posted. It is every employee’s responsibility to understand ABM’s expectations and policies. While these policies apply to most employees, applicable Collective Bargaining agreements or state law will take precedence over ABM policy if in conflict.
Please note: If you get a notification, after clicking one of the links below, that there is a problem with the site's security certificate, you may safely ignore the warning and continue to the site. There are no problems with the Employee Handbooks.
Employment and Wage Verification Process
ABM uses InVerify for its employment and wage verification. Verification includes:
- Employment history - dates of employment (hire and term date (if applicable), and
- Wage information
Logon to www.Inverify.net to obtain employment and wage verification. Employees will need to provide you:
- ABM company code - 112200
- Employee social security number
- If applicable, and income key
*Note: If you are not registered on InVerify's website, you will need to logon to www.Inverify.net and follow steps outlined before access is granted.
InVerify Client Support can be reached at (866) 295-7363 ext. 7 or via their website at www.Inverify.net and are available during the following hours:
- Monday - Friday 6AM - 5PM (PT)
- Monday - Friday 7AM - 6PM (MT)
- Monday - Friday 8AM - 7PM (CT)
- Monday - Friday 9AM - 8PM (ET)
After hours voicemail with next day follow-up service.
File A Report / Compliance Hotline
To report incidents of possible fraud, theft, or misconduct, as well as potential discriminatory, harassing or retaliatory conduct in the workplace, please select one of the following:
(1) Call the ABM Compliance Hotline at 1-877-ALERT 04 (1-877-253-7804). The Hotline is staffed 24 hours per day, 7 days per week and specialists are available to take calls in any language. Reports can be made anonymously and are also accepted online at https://abmhotline.ethicspoint.com.
- Reports are taken by an unbiased vendor and are forwarded in a secure and confidential manner to an appropriate Human Resources professional for prompt investigation.; or
(2) Your local Human Resources representative or regional HR Director; or
(3) The Employee Relations unit at ABM at (415) 351-4367.