Last updated on January 15, 2021
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) gives our California website visitors specific rights to the personal data that ABM and our companies collect, process, and hold. ABM Industries does not sell personal data.
You can make a request about the personal data that ABM and our companies may hold about you with this website. Please note, we can only provide data from the previous 12 months. For example, if you would like a copy of your website page views, we can only provide the past 12 months of activity. The 12-month period begins when you make your request.
You may request the following:
1. You may request that ABM disclose to you:
- The categories of personal data that have been collected about you. For example, basic personal details like your name and email address.
- The categories of the sources from which ABM collected the personal data. For example, if you visited our website and filled out our “contact us” form, then “ABM website visitor” would be the source.
- The business purpose for the collection of your personal data. For example, to provide you with valuable cleaning services like Enhanced Clean;
- The categories of any third parties who receive your personal data from ABM. For example, your personal data may be transferred to service providers like website hosts;
- The specific pieces of personal data that have been collected about you.
2. You may request that ABM delete your personal data. This request is not limited to the 12-month restrictions as noted above. In some cases, Federal and state law require ABM to keep certain records for many years. In these instances, we are not able to delete your information as we have a legal obligation to maintain it. However, we will delete your information when we are legally able to if you request us to do so. We will also direct service providers who may have received your personal data to delete your information. The law requires a dual confirmation process for deletion requests, so if you request us to delete your personal data we will send you additional information to complete the required process.
3. You may request we provide your personal data to you in a manner consistent with portability. (That means we may be able to deliver your personal data in a machine-readable format so it can be easily transferred into another system, and in some cases, we can transmit your personal data directly to another company, entity, etc. However, this will depend on the types of data.)
To make a request, please use the checkboxes below on the request form to let us know what you would like us to do.
Prior to processing your request, we must first confirm your identity. Please be sure to input your phone number below and we will arrange for a time to speak with you in order to confirm your identity.
THIS FORM IS SECURE AND USES ENCRYPTION TECHNOLOGY, we take the security of your personal data seriously! We will only communicate with you by phone and encrypted email.
When we receive your request, we will contact you to acknowledge your request and confirm your identity within 10 days. You should expect to receive your data request or disposition within 45 days of making your request. If ABM requires more time to process your request, we will alert you.
If you do not hear back from us within ten days please email us at email@example.com. You may also make your request by calling our privacy line. If you would like to designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, please call our privacy line 1-877-576-6676.