Our Vision: To be the clear choice in the industries we serve through engaged people
Our people continue to be the driving force behind everything we do. We take tremendous pride in our skilled and knowledgeable workforce. Spanning our wide array of service solutions in a diverse set of markets, we firmly believe that our rich diversity of expertise and experience is unmatched anywhere.
As a good corporate citizen, we work hard to minimize our impact on the earth through our internal departments as well as our supply chain:
Diversity & Human Rights
A diverse workforce is essential to success. As a federal contractor, ABM is committed to equal opportunity and affirmative action initiatives such as proactive outreach programs that create opportunities for all and foster a diverse, inclusive workforce. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, national origin, age, color, creed, sexual orientation, disability, ancestry, marital or veteran status, or any other protected status covered by the law.
People are a company’s most important asset. ABM is firmly committed to empowerment through training and development. We invest in employee development, nurturing career paths, and encouraging growth within organizations. Our passion for investing in people is evident by the number of current managers and executives who started as service employees.
Serious Disease Prevention
Serious Disease Prevention
Through our health plan partners, we offer the following for covered employees and their families:
- Disease management programs that help manage chronic medical conditions such as coronary artery disease, diabetes, and congestive heart failure
- Transplant solution programs that provide specialized transplant networks and support
- Health and wellness coaching programs such as smoking cessation — includes monetary incentive to complete a health risk assessment
- Complex case management services that assist and coordinate the care of serious and complex medical issues
- A 24-hour nurse line that assists with non-medical emergencies
Some additional programs include:
- Healthy Weight program
- Mynurseline-24 hour nurse line program
- Healthy Back program
- Wellness coaching
- Healthy Pregnancy program
- Care for diabetes
- Health classes
- Overcoming Insomnia class
- Overcoming depression
- Nourish-nutritional counseling
- Free will preparation if enrolled in life insurance
Our ThinkSafe culture is about our employees. It is a “state of mind” and a feeling that should become a part of every workday. ABM team members have a lot of great things to bring to the table. We value each person’s ideas that contribute to making their jobs safer.
Learn More about ThinkSafe
The health, wellness, and job satisfaction of every ABM employee are vital to the continued success of our relationships with our clients. That’s why ABM delivers some of the best benefits in the industry. Employees gain health benefits, retirement and financial benefits, and additional perks such as workman’s compensation and paid holidays.
Learn More about ABM Benefits
The #MeToo movement has opened all our eyes to how widespread and destructive workplace harassment is. It's up to us to continue to foster a culture of mutual respect where everyone can do their best.