ABM Ventures, our business venture program, seeks and invests in new strategic growth opportunities that quicken the innovation cycle and bring emerging solutions to scale. Through investments in early to expansion stage companies that are solving for the biggest challenges in the facility services industry, ABM Ventures is primarily focused on opportunities across:
- Sustainability-enhancing technology
- Digital and virtual workplace infrastructure and services
- Autonomous operations and workforce productivity
- Smart and healthy building solutions
- Future of Work
As an important extension of ABM’s ELEVATE strategy, ABM Ventures is designed to accelerate growth through investments in both client and team member experiences and in industry-focused leading use of technology and data solutions.
ABM Ventures works in tandem with our internal ABMNext Innovation program, which enables evaluation and development of technologies and solutions needing validation, proof of concept, or incubation.
Benefits of Partnering with ABM
- Built-in “Distribution” Network
ABM offers unmatched scale in the industry, with over 20,000 client sites across:
- Owner occupied and leased commercial office space
- Manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution centers
- Airports and transit hubs
- Schools and universities
- Stadiums, museums, entertainment venues and more
ABM has resources to offer startup partners opportunity to access our diverse client base.
- Investor as Likely Customer or Distribution Channel
With ABM as both an investor and early adopter provides solution partners with:
- Real world, actionable industry insight and feedback to strengthen solution/offering
- Exposure to large enterprise procurement process, supplier qualification and platform requirements
- Immediate revenue with growth potential
- Resources and Benefits of an Industry Leader
Growth-stage businesses gain access to the resources, expertise, and offerings of an industry leader:
- Founded in 1909, ABM (NYSE: ABM) today has annual revenue exceeding $6 billion and more than 100,000 team members in 350+ offices throughout the United States, United Kingdom and other international locations
- Guided by values of innovation, trust, and collaboration; and driven by a “one team” culture focused on taking care of people, ABM continues to lead the facilities industry and raise the standard as a driving force for a cleaner, healthier and more sustainable world
- ABM Ventures, a focused business unit with diverse capabilities and dedicated financial resources to build, invest, and operate new ventures and partnerships
ABM Ventures is an important platform advancing the company’s five-year ELEVATE strategic vision to provide clients and team members with a more efficient, data-driven and tech-enabled experience.
“As one of the world’s largest providers of facility services, ABM has unmatched scale and scope to identify opportunities to deliver emerging solutions to property owners and managers.”
– Scott Salmirs, President and CEO
“Providing our over 20,000 clients with cutting-edge offerings that drive a significantly more efficient, data-driven and tech-enabled experience is central to our five-year ELEVATE strategy.”
– Josh Feinberg, Chief Strategy Officer
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss potential partnership and funding opportunities.