Last updated on December 15, 2022
The California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA) gives ABM California parking customers specific rights to the personal information that ABM and our companies collect, process, and hold. ABM does not sell or share personal information.
These rights include:
- A. The right to know what personal information ABM has collected about you, including the business purpose, categories of personal information, sources, and third parties.
- B. The right to request that we delete your personal information, subject to certain exceptions.
- C. The right to correct inaccurate personal information that ABM maintains about you.
- D. The right to know whether your personal information is sold or shared and to whom.
- E. The right to say no to the sale of personal information.
- F. The right not to receive discriminatory treatment by ABM for your exercise of these privacy rights conferred by the CPRA.
You can make a request about the personal information that ABM and our companies may hold about you through this website. Please note, for personal information requests we can fulfill requests going back to January 1, 2022, except for deletion requests. Right to Access and Right to Know requests are limited to two requests per 12-month period.
To make a request, please use the check boxes below on the request form to let us know what you would like us to do.
Prior to processing your request, we must first confirm your identity. ABM will verify your identity using your name and email address, if available. We may require other identifiers such as your phone number and address. ABM privacy representatives will work with you to fulfill your request. If we are unable to verify your identity, we may deny the request.
We take the security of your personal information seriously! We will only communicate with you by phone and email.
When we receive your request, we will contact you to acknowledge your request and confirm your identity within 10 days. You should expect to receive your information request or disposition within 45 days of making your request. If ABM requires more time to process your request, we may extend another 45 days. We will alert you if we need more time.
If you do not hear back from us within 10 days, please email us at email@example.com. You may also make your request by calling our privacy line. If you would like to designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, please call our privacy line 1-877-576-6676.